Let’s say you set up micro niche sites or review sites.
Meaning a LOT of blogs targeting keywords.
When you set up these affiliate review sites, you go through the manual process of installing the themes… Configuring the plugins (such as all-in-one SEO)… creating the pages and posts…
No more! You now just clone a site that you’ve already set up once. Now when you need to set up a similar blog, you just push a few buttons…
And in less than 32 seconds you will have an exact clone of that blog installed on a new domain or subdomain.
WP Twin Is Amazing…
- I don’t care how you have your membership site set up with WishList… Whether 1 level or 100 levels… Drip content or no drip content…
- You can clone the entire thing. In seconds.
- This means you no longer have to manually set up a membership site from scratch again. Think of all the time this will save you!
Thesis theme is great… Only after you meticulously set it up. But with WP Twin It’s More Amazing!
Out of the box it kind of sucks until you configure all the settings properly. Now you NEVER have to do that again. Just clone a thesis theme that’s already been configured how you like it.
Now you can just deploy the clone on a new installation of WordPress (takes about 40 seconds)… and presto! You’re done.
Why WP Twin? Are afraid a hacker will take your WordPress site down
You are afraid a hacker will take your blog down? If you’re not using our cloner technology, it absolutely can happen.
But here’s how this new technology will protect you. Every day you can push one button (it takes a second) and create a new up to date clone. Now if your blog ever gets comprised… just deploy a new clone.
WP Twin Will…
- Clone Plugins (and their configurations)
- Clone Comments (if you have any)
- Clone Pages & Posts (as well as the content in them)
- Clone Tags & Categories
- Clone Permalink structures & privacy settings
- Clone Themes (including active themes and inactive ones!)
- Clone Affiliate links & links of any kind
- Clone Footer and header information
- Clone and Backup EVERYTHING!
Article: WP Twin – How to Clone Your WordPress Site – WP Twin WordPress Back Up
Article Source: WP Twin
Author: Chaz Key
How to Clone Your WordPress Site
WP Twin WordPress Back Up
Resorces: WordPress, WordPress Help